Thanks for stopping by.
MH Leske Oil Company
+1.(361) 275 2751 Phone
+1.(361) 275 2156 Fax
413 S Esplanade
PO Box 769
Cuero, Texas 77954
M.H. Leske Oil Company
Started in 1947 by brothers Shotsie and Bud Leske, it began as a single service station located close to the cotton gin in Cuero, TX. Within a few years, the brothers expanded to 3 locations in Cuero providing all gasoline grades and both clear and dyed diesel products. Shotsie took control of the company when his son, Martin Leske Jr., came back to help him run the family business. It was formally incorporated as M.H. Leske Oil in 1973.
In 1990 the Leske Family formally branded Conoco Phillips at their retail outlets, while providing wholesale fuel customers multiple brand options. M.H. Leske Oil offers both bobtail and transport fuel options to their customers as well as equipment options to meet their storage needs.
M.H. Leske Oil is owned and operated by Martin Leske, Jr. and his wife Rose Leske. Their children are involved in the family business and look to continue M.H. Leske Oil for future generations.
Site being updated to serve you better.